Sunday, January 17, 2010

Amber Alerts

So a few weeks ago I was watching the news and this family came on and started to talk and cry about how they miss (fill in the blank with any random name) since she's been kidnapped. They talked at length about how great a person she was and pretty much said every good thing she has ever done. I have no doubt that she was probably the product of a Mother Teresa, Gandhi, and Joan Arc threesome. (This would be a threesome epic proportion. Everyone so giving and thoughtful...) I bet if she hadn't been kidnapped she would be a few weeks away from curing cancer.


I don't believe this, and I know you don't. There is no way everyone that is kidnapped was a good, upstanding individual. The sheer numbers just don't support it. How many 'good' people do you actually know? I mean be honest. You could count on one hand how many there are. People have done great things, but there are so few actual good people out there.


But I've honestly seen these things for years. there is no way all the abductees are nice, lovable, good people. One day I want to see a group of people interviewed and say, 'She was a bitch anyway, hope they don't bring her back.' Just people being honest. Same thing at funerals. Everyone only remembers the good that someone did. Wasn't he legally injected for killing 30 women? Yeah, but he was really sorry and just misunderstood.

People = Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment